|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Our client is a leading Australian wholesale, retail and distribution business that is in a period of growth and are looking for an experience Commercial Manager to join the business in a permanent capacity. A great presence in their field, you will be aware of their products and brands.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will have key stakeholder touch points across the business, including a mix of high-level financial and commercial experience. Your key responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
- Manage and maintain business unit profitability and drive overall improvements in performance;
- Prepare competitor and market analysis;
- Manage and maintain key business KPIs;
- Commercial conversations with senior internal and external stakeholders;
- Business case reviews and project identification;
- Work with project teams for improvements in commercial operations; and
- Ad-hoc quality reporting and analysis to senior leaders
With 5+ years of experience in a senior finance or commercial role, the ideal candidate will be a well thought out and ambitious individual that has had the ability to influence key stakeholders in prior roles. You will have a good understanding of best practice in industry. An FMCG, retail, logistics background is ideal but not essential. You will also have strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills coupled with experience in P&L and Balance Sheet Management. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal and professional communication skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a high calibre candidate to join a multi-billion dollar business.
For more information, please APPLY NOW or call Riyad Zakharia on 8629 1012.