|Location:||Wetherill Park, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
About the Company
This company's story is one of hard work, great people and innovative thinking, all driven by a passion to meet their customer's needs. An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Lead to ensure delivery of short & long term financial targets & KPIs across the manufacturing sites.
About The Role
- Business partner Operations Directors & Site Leaders
- Lead the commercialisation of value creation plans for the category including:
- Business case development
- Drive the development and identification of risks & opportunities
- Scenario modelling
- Pipeline development (3 year horizon)
- Proving commercial support for investment, operational and strategic opportunities,
- Support the category MEXs leader in the FI pillar and Loss Waste process - including tracking initiatives , building site capability, and performing proactive analysis to identify R&Os
- Managing business performance (Site costs, FMO, COG variances and capex), identifying risks & opportunities to plan, ensuring transparency of results and communication to Site leadership team.
- Ensuring adherence to relevant financial policies, commercial hurdles and governance and risk management
- Drive greater relevant commercial capability and embedded at all levels within the Supply Chain
- Support the development of business cases for key SC initiatives including FITs/PIPs, CAPEX, NPD and other Site projects (NPD)
- Agree and set business expectations with your BP , including ensuring alignment of commercial team plan and role in supporting sites
- Be curious and ask questions / check in with BP, participate in BP meetings, be a part of their team
- Leading robust capex & depreciation forecasting and support RASCI/process for NPD workflow
- Contribute to team culture and engagement plans
- Outstanding ability to build relationships and business partner with senior leaders to drive and influence business outcomes, and translate insights into action.
- Proven and strong ability to proactively provide quality financial analysis and insight demonstrating strong understanding of key business drivers,
- Strong Ability to develop strategic plans and bring thought leadership with proven commercial understanding
- Drives solutions focussed mindset with strong action orientation to deliver accurate outcomes within tight timelines
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong leader who can build and achieve through an engaged, high performing team
- Calmness Under Pressure
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Discipline planning & follow up
- Self starter who constructively challenges and reassesses status quo
If this sounds like you please send through your resume along with a cover letter outlining you suitability for the role.
For further confidential discussion, please contact Bo Campbell (Principal Consultant - Finance and Commercial) on 02 9249 5035