Commercial Financial Planner
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$105000.00 - AU$115000.00 per annum|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
This opportunity is based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, and will see you receive warm referrals putting you on an immediate path for success.
- Conduct needs based customer interviews and provide solutions and recommendations based on customer need and objectives.
- Source new and service existing customers from Bank referral sources.
- Provide tailored financial planning advice to new and existing customers (Risk Protection and Investments - Managed funds, Superannuation, Bonds, Mortgage Funds etc.).
- Adherence to compliance requirements and industry best practice.
Successful candidates will have:
- Completed their Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning or equivalent.
- RG146 compliance.
- Previous commercial financial planning experience within a leading financial services firm.
- Demonstrated sales skills with a proven track record of achieving sales targets, ideally gained within the financial services industry.
- Strong networking and client management skills.
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.