Commercial Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a market leading FMCG Organisation, experiencing unprecedented growth and carving a unique and compelling product offering that is disrupting their market.
This is the perfect time to join and play a fundamental role in their future success. You will also be supported by a very impressive and collaborative General Manager.
Key duties in the role will involve:
- Provide detailed financial analysis to enable the board and commercial finance team to make decisive and effective commercial decisions
- Business partnering with site manager and broader site management team
- Preparation and ownership of site annual budgets and forecasts
- In-depth dive analysis on operational spend, challenging stakeholders and modelling new ways of generating increased output
- Providing leadership and coordination of the finance function for the manufacturing site
- Managing the performance reporting process, as well as conducting ad-hoc analytics on site efficiency
- Providing analysis and insights to improve business performance, as well as efficiency across the Capital and Operational spend
- Forging a strong commercial relationship with the Group General Manager, the Directors and the Senior Leadership team as a whole
We are looking for:
- A proven Finance Leader that can demonstrate the ability to drive change and transformation, ideally in a fast-paced FMCG/Manufacturing organisation
- Ability to challenge and influence others
- CA/CPA qualified with minimum five years' experience in a complex FMCG organisation
- Hands on and a "sleeves rolled up" approach
- Strong analytical skills in determining areas and causes of risk as well as identifying cost-saving opportunities
You will be partnering with a passionate and dedicated Group GM Finance who will give you the autonomy and responsibility to put your own stamp on the role. You will be rewarded with an excellent base salary and benefits as well as assistance with relocation if required.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kris Owens on 03 8629 1047 or alternatively 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.