Commercial Finance Manager - Healthcare
A well respected organisation within Healthcare with a excellent record in hospital management and a reputation for providing the highest quality patient care.
As the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for financial management and financial performance of the hospital, you will possess significant financial management expertise and commercial acumen, as well as highly effective management skills. You must be able to foster strong, positive, professional relationships and exercise effective leadership to various non-clinical team areas. You will be a key member of the Executive team reporting directly to the CEO.
- Qualifications in accountancy/finance management, preferably CPA or CA
- Extensive financial management experience and strong business acumen with the ability to analyse, interpret and utilise data to improve organisational performance
- Experience with advanced budget preparation
- Experience working with large accounting software packages and financial reporting models
- Proven ability to successfully lead, coach and motivate a diverse group of managers and staff
- A successful track record managing change in a complex, multidisciplinary environment
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary risk management strategies
- Healthcare experience would be highly desirable.
- Employer of choice
- Strategic executive role
- Dynamic Leadership Position
- Negotiable Salary