Commercial Finance Manager
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Ambition has been engaged by a top 100 FMCG Company to appoint their new Commercial Finance Manager of one of their key divisions.
You will lead the Commercial Finance team as they embark on the transformation of finance processes and business performance reporting across their business.
Key duties in the role will involve:
- Provide detailed financial analysis to enable the board and commercial finance team to make decisive and effective commercial decisions
- Business partnering with the wider group
- Preparation and ownership of group annual budgets and forecasts
- In-depth dive analysis on operational spend, challenging stakeholders and modelling new ways of generating increased output
- Providing leadership and coordination of the finance function
- Managing the performance reporting process, as well as conducting ad-hoc analytics on site efficiency
- Providing analysis and insights to improve business performance, as well as efficiency across the Capital and Operational spend
- Forging a strong commercial relationship with the Directors and the Senior Leadership team as a whole
We are looking for:
- A proven Finance Leader that can demonstrate the ability to drive change and transformation, ideally in a fast-paced FMCG/Manufacturing organisation
- Ability to challenge and influence others
- CA/CPA qualified with minimum five years' experience in a complex FMCG organisation
- Hands on and a "sleeves rolled up" approach
- Strong analytical skills in determining areas and causes of risk as well as identifying cost-saving opportunities
You will be partnering with a passionate senior leadership team who will give you the autonomy and responsibility to put your own stamp on the role. If you wish to hear more about this opportunity, click APPLY NOW.