Commercial Analyst - TMT Industry Leader - 6 Month Contract
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$450 - AU$500 per day|
Global player in the TMT sector with multi-billion dollar revenues and an ever expanding product offering. Customer engagement and satisfaction is at the forefront of this organisations growth strategy as is leading the market through innovation and cutting edge products. There is currently an opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join the team on 6 month contract basis to support the Group IT function
As Commercial Analyst, you will partner senior stakeholders up to MD, VP & CIO level to provide financial insights, support and drive strategic initiatives. Key deliverables include:
- Develop financial models for business cases of IT project and capital spend proposals
- Working collaboratively with the business stakeholders to identify cost saving opportunities
- Preparation of financials for rolling forecasting and annual AOP process
- Performance Analysis of periodical results in liaison with key business leaders
- Analysis of financial impacts of changes and improvements to the business, with the objective to ensure they drive profitability
- Provide insight into the business' financial performance, proactively highlighting gaps
To ensure success in this role, you will have the ability to apply your outstanding business partnering skills within a dynamic environment. Prior experience providing finance support to Technology leaders within a large, complex environment will be highly regarded. Advanced excel skills, SAP knowledge and the desire to achieve results through team work are also important.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly sought after employer and work with exceptional leaders. This is a fast paced business that enjoys seeing it's people grow, develop and share ideas so career opportunities are abundant.
To apply, please click apply now below or contact Brendon Cooke on 02 9249 5045