Commercial Analyst - Supply Chain (6 Month Contract)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
This leading global FMCG giant based in Melbourne's CBD, is looking to recruit a highly analytical Commercial Analyst to support their Commercial Insights team for a period of six months.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager - Supply Chain, you will be responsible for the planning, reporting and provision of insights through business partnering to drive growth across multiple categories.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Business partner site leaders and operations
- Support delivery of financial targets and KPIs through strong financial governance and delivery of value creation agenda
- Lead reporting, planning & insights for monthly, annual and ad hoc processes
- Present and communicate monthly results, performance insights and planning across manufacturing
- Lead and facilitate robust, fact-based discussions during the Category Supply Review
To be shortlisted you will hold a business or accounting qualification and demonstrate sound data analytical experience and superior excel modelling skills and agility. Additionally, your problem-solving capabilities, ability to communicate at all levels and adaptability to work in an ever changing, fast paced environment will enable you to hit the ground running and set you up for success.
For a confidential discussion please call Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or alternatively, 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.