Commercial Analyst - Partner with Sales - Media Multi-National
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$115000 per annum + Super|
This listed multi-national within the Media industry has experienced exceptional growth over the last 5 years which is reflected in the performance of their share price. They are a dynamic and fast paced organisation who focus on the development of their people and foster a culture of work/life balance.
The Commercial Analyst will partner the sales leadership team and support them in translating the commercial revenue plan into sales targets, and aligning commissions and other incentives to achieve targets. This role will also provide support for weekly/monthly reviews and forecasts as well as KPI reporting.
- Generating sales targets by territory and product in line with the commercial plan to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Ownership of the weekly and monthly sales reporting with insights to support the leadership team
- Responsible for the weekly and monthly forecast process and KPI reporting
- Support pipe line reporting and promote consistent use of "Sales Force" across the business
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
This organisation has a large and complex product offering so the ability to effectively communicate with non-finance stakeholders is essential for success. In addition, the following will be highly regarded
- CA/CPA qualified or nearing completion
- Experience as a business partner to sales within a large, complex organisation
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience in SAP, Business Objects, Sales Force and Hyperion advantageous
This is a faced paced role within a well-respected, growing organisation. The role offers the opportunity to directly impact the performance and ongoing success of the business. The role will commence as a contract position with the opportunity for a high performer to transition into a permanent role.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been waiting for please APPLY NOW below, to Brendon Cooke