Commercial Analyst Lead | Flexible Rate | Work from Home
Are you looking for an exciting role where you can add your input and work closely with management team globally? With work from home options, supportive team and dynamic culture and team environment, you can never go wrong! So let's talk!
We are exclusively representing a client who is a leading brand in the market with its progressive insights and innovative market models. They are problem solvers and their solutions provide the platform their customers to thrive and progress further. so you will not only be working with debits and credits but will be an active part with strategy planning, forecasting and be a valued partner to leaders in the global business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be looking after:
- Execute all aspects of commercial reporting, finance management, and FP&A, including revenue management and accounting, pricing, investment management, annual planning and budget management
- Support local Leadership Team and Global Finance with meaningful performance insights, including completing regular and ad hoc requests as well as special projects that drive financial and operating performance
- Proactive collaboration with APAC finance team across commercial and accounting activities
- Continuously seek to improve operational effectiveness through innovating, streamlining processes
Commercial Finance Management
- Support analytics to drive strategic decisions and present recommendations to senior leadership spanning pricing, revenues, profitability, staffing capacity, sales pipeline and other strategic levers
- Support with preparation for Partner meetings with commercial, backlog, pipeline and sales development reporting and insights
- Monitor pipeline to enable accurate revenue forecast and scenario planning
- Be thought partner to commercial teams to maximize price and deliver higher return of investment decisions
- Review execution, identifying variance of actual to budget and understanding impact on look forward performance raising awareness on potential adjustments as necessary
- Work with Commercial Teams to build investment constructs, track investment activity and assess impact to P&L and ROI
- Support revenue credit process
- Own planning process working with global stakeholders for strategic plan and annual budget/estimates
- Update and maintain Target Operating Model
- Regularly update performance against plan and provide recommendations to improve top and bottom line
- Work with accounting teams to investigate actuals variances to plan and make corrections as needed
- Produce monthly and annual presentation packages and communication materials to deliver insights on business performance
- Provide recurring updates to Finance Director and other senior stakeholders such as Global Finance, Managing Partners, Finance Leadership and Operations Director
- Assist in review of month end close and coordinate with accounting, statutory and tax reporting
- 5+ years experience in commercial support, account management, analytics & reporting, and planning/forecasting.
- BIG 4 professional experience or Big 4 Bank experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence to work independently
- Strong customer service orientation
- Exceptional out of the box thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders and with geographically dispersed teams
- Proficiency in Excel a must and working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational and process management skills combined with an ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Oracle, Hyperion, SAP, and Tableau experience preferred
LET'S TALK BENEFITS!
- Rate depeding on your experience
- With work from home options
- Strategic role, so no two days will be the same!
- Supportive management, dynamic culture
- For immediate start, with genuiine view to go permanent
If this sounds like your next job, I'd love to tell you more about it.
Please click apply or reach me through my email or mobile 0492191649 for confidential conversation.