Commercial Analyst - FMCG/Retail - Listed Multi-National
|Location:||North Ryde, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||Great Package, Bonus & Benefits|
Listed market leader within the FMCG / Retail sector is currently looking for a Commercial Analyst to join the team due to internal promotion. This organisation is a highly sought after employer with a demonstrated track record of growing careers and rewarding their employees.
As Commercial Analyst, you will partner with multiple business stakeholders to drive growth for one of the largest and most complex product portfolios. Key deliverables include:
- Provide insightful analysis, clear commentary and actionable outcomes on key drivers for performance and trends
- Provide reporting and analysis of sales, gross profit, inventory, capital expenditure and overheads
- Drive the preparation of the annual operating plan based on key drivers in line with business timelines
- Take ownership and accountability for delivering results through follow through on key actions with both Finance team and commercial business partners
- Drive best practice forecasting, including clarity on drivers / insights, cause of change analysis and risk & opportunities management
To ensure success in this role, you will be CA/CPA qualified (or nearing completion) and have gained experience within the FMCG or Retail sectors. You're financial modelling skills as well as the ability to engage and influence non-finance stakeholders will also play a key role.
Aside from attractive remuneration and development opportunities, this organisation offers state of the art working facilities and a collaborative and inclusive culture. This role will also allow you to have an impact on the continued growth of a highly successful organisation.
To apply, please click apply now below or contact Brendon Cooke on 02 9249 5045