|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum|
Our client is a dynamic and exciting Blue-Chip company that has an outstanding opportunity for a commercially focussed Analyst, responsible for managing working capital and cashflow. The opportunity is for a candidate with a dynamic commercial background, who has had experience in aiding decision making through strategic analysis, cash flow reporting/modelling and influencing key operational stakeholders.
Reporting into the Shared Services Manager, yet liaising with the wider commercial and leadership teams, your responsibilties will include but won't be limited to:
- Ownership over the operating cashflow reporting models and dashboards;
- Improving controls and initiatives for greater transparency of cash processes;
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for projects and taking ownership over its lifecycle;
- Understanding customer needs and providing solutions to unresolved matters;
- Work closely with Commercial Managers to understand their operational requirements and provide ad hoc analysis when required;
- Interact with and present to Divisional Heads and Executives; and
- Have the autonomy to take control of your domain.
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with excellent formal training in a BIG 4 Chartered Accounting background and has since made a move into a commercial role. It is paramount that the successful candidate has had experience in commercial accounting and has been able to influence decision making when interacting with Executives. This is a significant role, which will leverage off your excellent technical ability to drive change and performance. Outstanding communication skills are required to deal with multiple stakeholders and will be the defining factor to your success in this career defining role. There will also be an opportunity to mentor a resource.
For more information please contact Riyad Zakharia on 8629 1012 and 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button.