|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$101000 per annum|
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Commercial Analyst to join the team within this forward-thinking FMCG company.
A global leader in their field, the business has grown significantly in Australia over recent years and consistently returns strong financial results.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the role will own and execute critical activities and tasks required to ensure that project scheduled outcomes are met.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Assist with financial modelling for existing and new business opportunities
- Business partnering with senior management and division managers
- Developing improved metrics for reporting to senior management
- Provide detailed analysis of both costs and revenue
- Drive change and continuous improvement to processes including the implementation of new systems
- CPA/CA Qualified
- A minimum of five years experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience with SAP is advantageous
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Join a company focused on employee wellbeing, career development and continuous improvement.
For more information or a confidential discussion click 'apply now'.
Associate Consultant: Commercial Finance