|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
About The Company
Large global corporate based in the CBD with more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world.
Fast-paced, highly commercial environment that fosters collaboration, innovation and strong business partnering.
About The Role
You will develop dynamic financial models and provide analytical support to the bid team, and support senior management in qualitative aspects of the bid process such as external and internal presentations and project management of stakeholders. You will be involved in the project management of bids/tenders including management of subcontracts and ensuring achievement of project budget, and provide support for other Business Development activities as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or other relevant discipline
- Qualified or part qualified Accountant to internationally recognised standards (Australian CA, CMA or CPA or equivalent)
- Sound experience working in a Sales & Bids environment
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- Strong financial and quantitative analysis skills
- High level accuracy and analytical skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Commercial operations, procurement and/ or budgeting experience
- Able to travel with some frequency both nationally and internationally
You are a high performing, motivated and driven self-starter with high level analytical and problem-solving skills, and a collaborative and consultative approach. You have exemplary interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all business levels, and you are highly confident in your ability to deliver positive and valuable solutions.
- Provide analytical insight to C-suite executives
- Excellent career opportunity with a global organisation
- Genuine career progression within a commercial environment
- Agile, fast-paced environment
- Interesting, meaningful work