|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
- Work with Premium brands
- Growing business
- Great team and working culture
- Ultimo Location
Our client is a household name within International FMCG industry. They are marketers, distributors and importers of premium FMCG brands, is currently seeking a Commercial Analyst to join our Finance and Business Services Team. The key focus of this role is to support our Commercial teams in managing the end to end processes from sales forecasting, promotional planning through to channel margin optimisation.
Reporting to the CFO, key responsibilities include:
- Business partnering with AU commercial teams on sales forecasting & promotional planning
- Key finance owner of the end to end Terms, discounts, promotion and claims management processes, ensuring sufficient controls, identifying discrepancies, highlighting risk and opportunities to accruals
- Provide reporting and value added analysis to feed into monthly business reporting, brand partner reporting and preparation of forecasts/budgets with a key focus on GSV to NSV and channel profitability.
- Ad hoc analysis on new business, new product development, commodity cost increases and revenue management
- Liaise with marketing to assist tracking of Advertising and Promotional spending
We are looking for an energetic self-starter who possesses the following:
- At least 2+ years FMCG experience in similar role, with experience preferably gained within a Blue Chip business
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Strong communication skills with ability to build positive working relationships across all functions of the business
- Highly motivated individual who seeks continuous improvement and has a willingness to roll up sleeves and get involved in the detail across the team
- High level of attention to detail, numeracy and accounting understanding
- A system savvy individual who is highly capable in excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company in the FMCG industry. We offer a supportive team environment, which supports community, provides hands on career development and offers variety.
If you fit the above criteria, submit your application in confidence including a short letter of introduction and your resume to us today.