Collaboration Services Delivery Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$800 per day|
My client are one of Australia's leading organisation in the Utilities industry. They are seeking an experienced Collaboration Services Delivery Manager for a 3 month period. You will join their Melbourne team and be a part of their enterprise-wide transformation.
- This specialist role is responsible for provision of Own and manage the Operational delivery of the clients Collaboration Platforms and Services (Predominantly consisting of the Office 365 suite; Email\messaging, Skype for Business, SharePoint, OneDrive, the team will also manage other Collaboration platforms as they are implemented.
- This role will be responsible for rolling out\implementing features\Collaboration tools into production, as well as Lifecycle planning and execution of the client Collaboration Tools Strategy- taking care to consider the End User adoption, use cases and experience in all activities.
- blended onshore/offshore outsourced team to ensure that Collaboration Platforms and Services are operating to expected outcomes, including SLA's and that Services\Platforms are maintained or changed within service delivery and other IT methodologies and frameworks.
- The role will have a forward-thinking mandate required to keep up with industry trends within the Collaboration Platform\Office 365 space and contribute to the wider User Services Strategy (creation and execution).
- The Collaboration Services Delivery Manager is responsible for driving user satisfaction and continuous improvement in their space- creating lean and automated processes to support and uplift stability and capability.
- Ensure Collaboration Platforms and Services are running\available, operationally sound, easy and intuitive to use and delivered to business requirements - particularly VIPs.
- Provide Leadership and assistance in Major Incident scenarios, escalation management, oversight of Incidents and Service Requests.
- Ensure all End User Documentation and FAQ's for Collaboration Platforms are current.
- Ensure the Team drives continuous improvement aligned to business and technology requirements with a focus on automation, shift left, self-service.
- Manage partners to contractual terms and SLAs, ensuring partners deliver value above base T&C's and budget.
- Ensure SLA are met\exceeded by Internal Collaboration and Support Teams.
- Where required - establish the relevant Governance Policies (In conjunction with wider IT and the Business) and ensure audit and maintenance processes are in place for Collaboration Platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Demonstrated experience in Operational Management of Collaboration Platforms- particularly Office 365 suite (other Platforms would also be an advantage).
- Genuine interest in Collaboration Platforms and tools and how these can assist with a more productive workforce.
- Some experience in Training End Users on Collaboration Platforms would be an advantage.
- Exceptional organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and multi-task; whilst dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong ITIL; Service Management framework experience.
- Demonstrable experience managing outsourced suppliers.
- Office 365 suite; Email\messaging, Skype for Business, SharePoint, OneDrive, the team will also manage other Collaboration platforms
Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button. For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015.