DevOps Engineer (AWS + Kubernetes)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client, an award winning and industry leading tech company, is looking to bring on a Senior Cloud Engineer to join the Cloud Enablement Team.
On the day to day you will be responsible for accelerating the delivery and improving the operation of our cloud-based software by providing and supporting tools and patterns which reduce the cognitive load on our development teams.
Drawing on the shared experience and expertise from the organization and industry; you will create, support and evolve the paved path for teams to build, deploy and run secure and reliable software.
We are looking for Engineers that possess some or all of the following skill:
- Developer experience and a strong interest in both the delivery and ongoing operation of software.
- Deep knowledge of containers (Docker) container orchestration (Kubernetes).Essential
- Excellent communication skills including experience in writing good documentation and running workshops.
- Deep AWS knowledge. Essential
- Knowledge of tools and patterns around CI/CD (familiar with Travis CI, Circle CI, Buildkite or similar).
- Knowledge of operations including incident management, immutable infrastructure as code (esp. Terraform or CloudFormation), problem solving.
- Vender selection and management experience.
If you believe you'd be a good fit for the role, click 'Apply Now' or speak to Daniel on 03 8629 1016 or email