Cloud Engineer (AWS AND GCP)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client, a progressive and well established Australian owned company based on Collins Street in the CBD, is looking for a talented, forward thinking, and self-driven DevOps Engineer to join their award winning business.
This is a new role for an DevOps Engineer to join and work closely with the Development team. This role will develop and maintain automation in relation to standing up environments across both cloud and on premise solutions.
We are looking for an Engineer with some or all of the following requirements:
- Good exposure in containerising applications with Docker.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes
- Hands on in deploying application into Openshift
- Strong in scripting pipelines using python, shell scripts or groovy
- Good exposure to devops tools like Bamboo, Artifactory, Stash/Git, Jenkins
- Hands in cloud environments (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Building monitoring dashboards Grafana, Kibana, Zabbix, Splunk etc
- Exposure to automation testing tools like TOSCA, Cucumber, Selenium grid etc
- Databases- Oracle, SQL or any Graph DB's, Elastic Search
- Programming Language- Java, Groovy, Python, Powershell, UNIX scripting
- Operating Systems- RHEL, Windows
- Servers- Tomcat, Jetty
- DevOps- Jenkins, uDeploy, Artifactory, SVN, Bitbucket/Git, Confluence, JIRA
- Security- SSL, SSO & AD integration
How to apply:
If you are interested Apply Now to find out more.