Client Services / Contact Centre Specialist - Fin. Services
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$35 per hour + Super|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to the fluctuating financial markets, they currently seek a number of Client Service professionals to deal with the large number of investor calls. These roles will involve working from home and could develop into longer term or permanent positions.
These are phone based roles where you will be expected to answer inbound calls from investors. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Receive inbound calls from clients. Assess their needs, answer queries, identify issues and implement appropriate solutions.
- Act on client instructions including buying and selling shares and updating investment instructions.
- Educate clients in the use of the corporate website to encourage self-trading.
- Investigate and resolve complaints and escalate where resolution cannot be reached.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Strong and fluent communication skills.
- Experience in customer services would be an advantage.
- The ability to work under pressure and take ownership and responsibility for issues.
- A professional phone manner.
- Independent problem-solving skills - Attention for detail.
- The ability to prioritize issues in fast paced environment.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services