Client Services - Operations
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$80000 per annum|
Our client are a Melbourne based Financial Services Firm who are seeking a results driven Fund Investor Services Officer to join their high achieving team in their rapidly growing company. In this role, you will be responsible for dealing with various funds and act as a point of contact with the company and their service providers.
- Main point of contact for administrative, audit, valuation, documentation and similar queries from investors and their service providers.
- Review AML transaction reports for suspicious activity.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure despatch of unit price and performance information is communicated in a timely manner to clients, advisors, consultants and databases.
- Play a key role in the maintenance of inboxes and enquiries, email distribution lists and document distribution.
- Liaise with investors and advisors to action their enquiries, applications, documentation etc.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A minimum 2 years in the managed fund distribution industry.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Experience in dealing with stockbrokers and high net worth clients would be highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail, business partnering and analysis skills.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis at Ambition on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.