Client Services and Unit Registry Vendor Management
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Super and Bonus|
This business is going from strength to strength in the ever competitive wealth management sector. Their unit registry division is split into 2 functions - oversight and client services; who provide reporting, first class customer service and innovative value added functions for unit registry clients.
Reporting to the senior manager, this role will provide leadership to the client services team who have specific deadlines for completion and delivery either to other internal departments or directly to the Client and their Investors
- Manage the resolution of escalated registry issues and work to actively reduce risk and recurrence.
- Respond to client and adviser queries regarding the processing and confirmation of trades.
- Manage the production/review of client reporting
- Coach and develop a medium sized team
- Manage other registry requirements as they arise.
This role will suit a strong communicator, with registry operations/client services experience, team management is preferred. In addition:
- Solid Interpersonal skills - ability to interact effectively both with individuals & teams, a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to different styles at all levels.
- Commitment to provide high standards of quality client service.
- Efficient planning and time management skills, to meet strict deadlines and team objectives, with an ability to prioritise key tasks whilst working under pressure.
Please contact Charlie Fitzroy from Ambition Recruitment on 02 9249 5087