Client Services Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a large wealth management firm who offer a diverse range of products to both retail and institutional investors. With a proven track record of performing above industry standards, they are highly respected within the industry and are often listed as an employer of choice.
This is a unique role as you will gain exposure to all areas of the business, including the front office, a wide product portfolio and you can expect to be rewarded with a first class salary and career progression.
- Account opening, maintenance and KYC/AML verification.
- Main point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders in relation to Operations queries.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Play a key role in the maintenance of inboxes and enquiries, email distribution lists and document distribution.
- Ensuring standard operating procedures are adhered to and updated as required.
- Liaise with investors and advisors to action their enquiries, applications, documentation etc.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A minimum 2 years in a client services environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- Good understanding and knowledge of AML/KYC regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, business partnering and analysis skills.
- A calm, considered and professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis at Ambition on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.