Client Service Officer
This Australian boutique is a leading funds management firm within the listed equities space. With a growing FUM of 7 bil they pride themselves on a working environment where performance is rewarded their people are motivated and engaged to provide the best service to cients.
What we are looking for
A Client Services specialist with experience in financial services/funds management, that is ready for a more challenging role. Someone who is passionate, highly organised and is a team player with good attention to detial and some excel skills
Reporting to the CSM, a normal day would include:
- Phone (low volume) and email queries
- Assistance with submissions and RFP activities across the portfolio
- Building and maintaining strong relationships clients
- Preparing reporting for internal stakeholders
Essential skills & qualifications that our ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, specifically wealth management
- Sound co-ordination/administrative and communicate skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Excel, Outlook, Word
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and prioritise
Please apply through the website or contact Charlie @ ambition recruitment for further detail.