Client Service Associate - Fund Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super|
My client is a boutique investment manager with a global footprint who consistently out-perform their competitors. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners. They have incredible views from their offices and offer exceptional career development and learning potential. As such, they are consistently regarded as an employer of choice.
They currently seek a talented Client Service Associate to join their high-performing team. Successful candidates will benefit from exposure to all areas of the business, a highly diverse role and a salary far above market rate.
Your role will involve providing investment support to multiple account managers. Your specific duties will involve:
- Work with Portfolio Managers to gather market data and manipulate it to produce graphical presentations for clients.
- Daily client support - Ensure cashflows are accurately forecasted, operational and compliance issues resolved.
- Coordinate the account opening and closing processes.
- Assist in the production of Requests-for-Proposals and business development material.
- Help produce marketing materials for Australian and New Zealand products, perform research on competitors and monitor their performance.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 2 years in a similar in finance. Candidates from an investment operations background will also be considered.
- Proven experience of interacting with clients.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills write the ability to write / edit macros.
- A friendly, enthusiastic and down to earth attitude.
To be considered, please apply to the role ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon after.
Senior Consultant - Banking & Financial Services