Client Relationship Manager / Adviser Assistant - Fin. Planning
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum + Super|
My client is a large financial advisory firm based in a prime location in Melbourne's CBD. They have over 30 advisers and are known for their friendly culture and a policy of promoting from within. Their clients are predominantly High Net-Worth and they offer advice across all strategy types.
Due to an increase in volumes they have an immediate need for a Client Relationship Manager to join their already successful and highly regarded team
You will provide front-line support to a team of financial advisers. Most CRM roles are purely administrative. This role differs in that you will also have paraplanning responsibilities which will see you writing your own SoAs.
- Provide administrative, technical and compliance support to a small group of senior advisers.
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients, ensuring that all compliance obligations are met.
- Partner with senior advisers as you attend client meetings to discuss their needs.
- Assist advisers with ongoing trade maintenance. Liaise with registries for stock settlement and transfers.
- Assist with the placing and booking for orders.
- Be the first point of contact for all client queries.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of all client portfolios.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in an Adviser Support / paraplanning role.
- A mature and motivated attitude.
- An organised manner and the ability to prioritise your work.
- A friendly and enthusiastic personality.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application once I have reviewed CVs.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services