Client Relationship Manager - Great Role for a 1st Time Mover!
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$70000.00 per annum|
My client is a large financial advisory firm based in a prime location in Melbourne's CBD. They have over 30 advisers and are known for their friendly culture and a policy of promoting from within. Their clients are predominantly High Net-Worth and they offer advice across all strategy types.
Due to an increase in volumes they have an immediate need for a Client Relationship Manager to join in a permanent role. With a history or promoting from within this could put you on the path to a successful career.
- Provide administrative, technical and compliance support to senior advisers.
- Prepare strategically accurate statements of advice across a diverse range of strategies.
- Be the first point of contact for all client queries. Build lasting client relationships and manage their correspondence.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of all client portfolios.
- Review existing procedures and play a key role in process improvement projects.
- Mentor junior staff members and help establish training programmes on a team and individual level.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in an operations or adviser support role within financial services.
- A mature and motivated attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for financial services.
- An organised manner and the ability to prioritise your work.
- A friendly and enthusiastic personality.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services