Client Relationship Manager - Boutique Financial Planning Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$55000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a boutique financial advisory firm based in a prime location in Melbourne's CBD. They have over 20 advisers, around $800 million under management and are independent, meaning that they can offer a much broader range of financial advice compared with their competitors. They are known for their friendly culture and a policy of promoting from within and their clients are predominantly High Net-Worth.
Due to an increase in volumes they have an immediate need for a Client Relationship Manager to join on a permanent basis. You will be supporting 2 advisers who offer a holistic range of strategies and can expect rapid career progression and a first class salary.
You will provide front-line support to a team of financial advisers. Most CRM roles are purely administrative. This role differs in that you will also have paraplanning responsibilities which will see you writing your own SOAs.
- Work closely with advisers to prepare ROAs and SOAs across all strategies.
- Successfully implement all advice documents and lodgement of new applications
- Provide administrative, technical and compliance support the advising team
- Be the first point of contact for all client queries.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of all client portfolios.
- Prepare and distribute Fee Disclosure Statements within required timeframes
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in an Adviser Support / Paraplanning role.
- A mature and motivated attitude.
- An organised manner and the ability to prioritise your work.
- A friendly and enthusiastic personality.
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services