Claim Executive/Accounts Receivable
|Location:||Homebush, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
Job title: Claims Executive/Account Receivable (BAU)
Location: Sydney Olympic Park
Length of assignment: Immediate start, 3 months
This role will need to work with key stakeholders and support the Claims and Credit team in delivering outcomes, through building strong customer relationships and minimising customer claim risk
- Ensure communication is maintained throughout the Claims cycle
- Investigate & manage escalated claims through to resolution
- Support decision making by providing innovative and insightful analysis of business performance and its drivers.
- Review of customer claims, sales accruals & claims reporting for compliance purposes
- Ensure fortnightly meetings are conducted with relevant commercial teams
- Complete monthly reconciliation review with Collections team
- Provide fortnightly forecast reviews of Claims balances
- Ensure weekly and monthly reporting is completed on time with insightful commentary
- Manage expectations and ensure compliance with KPI's and Agree targets and SLA's
- Develop, document and implement best practice policies, procedures and systems
- Supporting working capital initiatives
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Financial Management.
- Coaching & Leadership.
- External and BU Partnership.
- Continuous improvement.
- Risk Management.
- Demonstrated business partnering & relationship management with stakeholders and third-party vendors
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), communicating effectively & confidently with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to adapt quickly to change & work efficiently within a fast paced environment
- Credit & accounts management skills
- Well-developed problem solving, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong time management Skills
- Personal drive and results orientation
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative & critical decision making
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified or working towards
- High Level of AR and Credit knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills working with large volumes of data
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Solid Analytical and reconciliation skills
- 3+ years experience in financial analysis, preferably in an FMCG environment
- Experience using MFG Pro or SAP