|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$340 - AU$360 per day|
The client is a leading global bank looking for a junior - mid level BA to be a part of their team assiting across a critical legislative/AML program end to end.
You will carry out typical BA type duties. Initially the focus will be around the legislative regulatory program (currently in process of customer remediation and customer on boarding and regulatory changes). Specific to the remediation pieces for work and activities around that.
You will be involved in business analytic duties, identifying change, the gathering of requirements, working through scopes, user story participation, testing, implementation tasks, update of any reference materials and business readiness.
- Being fully aware of the impacts to customer and staff for all changes that are being made
- Core activities around the identification of remedies need to do, what communication, how to get feed back and how to track this.
- This role needs to have a good level of understanding of the Wealth Management Centre structure in sales and service
- Define specifications, elicit requirements that are simple to understand and business analysis for new projects or management of portfolio
- Doccumenting requirements and putting up requirements to get them automated.
- Assisting with the development of business cases where needed
- Help design, document and maintain system processes by being able to fully articulate and update impacts to processes, systems, customers and staff for all changes that are being made as part of the assigned projects or portfolio management
- Planning activities to achieve milestones, monitoring of activities, quality assurance of activities and relevant reporting to impacted stakeholders
- Accountable for end to end aspects of testing to ensure quality delivery by writing test cases, reviewing them with stakeholders for comprehensive coverage, execution of test cases and tracking of testing by other departments with regular reporting of testing status.
- Constantly review and identify improvements to deliver better value to our customers and staff
- Be involved and 'own' assigned project or portfolio management tasks and items as directed by their manager
- Review and update of reference materials such as processes, procedures, training and user manuals as a result of the assigned work or other work being completed through the department
You must have:
- 3-4 years financial services, with knowledge of Retail Bank products and processes.
- Ideally must have AML and legislative change experience.
- At least 2 years analyst experience, including process flow mapping and external vendor integrations
- Agile project delivery experience is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to the delivery of business technical projects
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate agility when faced with conflicting priorities
- Project experience is not mandatory but desirable
Please hit apply if you have what it takes or then you may contact Amy Shah on 92486214 or for more information