Chief Financial Officer
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
I am delighted to be retained by one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Australia. Their story is inspiring, and from nothing, The Founders of the Company have built something unique that has disrupted their industry, they haven't even scratched the surface of what is possible though and have some big plans, backed up by significant investment.
Due to rapid growth and winning some high-profile clients, they are now looking for a commercially focused Senior Finance professional to join as their CFO and play a pivotal part in their journey to an IPO and beyond.
With an IPO in their sights, you will take the lead on investor relations, designing the prospectus and leading their high performing finance team. You will be partnering with a passionate and impressive senior Leadership team that has previously worked in some of the most successful tech companies to come out of Australia in the last ten years, so you will be surrounded by the best in the industry.
The Finance Manager will look after most of the day to day running of the finance function and allow you to focus on driving the strategy and working closely with the MD.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Take the lead on fundraising activity, managing investor and potential investor relationships
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the MD and senior the management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets while overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Establish positive relationships with key stakeholders inside and outside of finance
- Partner closely with the leadership team to formulate the medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team and offer strategic and commercial insight that will enable decision making
What would make your application stand out?
- Strategic, commercially focused finance professional with a demonstrated history in providing strategic insight, commercial judgement and strong relationship skills to increase business performance and profitability in a high growth company.
- CA/CPA Qualified Accountant with extensive Leadership experience
- A background in corporate advisory with exposure to acquisitions would be highly regarded
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to challenge and support a high performing senior Leadership team
- A proven leader with extensive experience leading high performing teams
- Ability to translate complex financial information in a meaningful way to a wide range of non-finance stakeholders
- CA/CPA qualification, extensive commercial experience, ideally in a high growth Technology business
- You will be looking to challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or 'APPLY NOW' to be considered for this opportunity.