Change / Project Co-Ordinator - contract - variety of locations
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$750 per day|
I have two awesome 'entry level' Change Management positions.
Both are contract positions working on two of the biggest transformation programs happening in Sydney right now.
A variety of experience 'mixes' can be considered. You could be an experienced Project Co-Ordinator or PMO Analyst who has some or considerable exposure to Change Management. Or maybe you are a junior Change Analyst who has also done project co-ordination.
Either way, this is a great opportunity to merge the world of Project Co-ordination with hands-on Change Management.
- Co-ordinate a wide range of Change and Project resources.
- Setting up important stakeholder engagement meeting
- Ensuring reporting is distributed appropriately.
- Co-ordinating, writing and distributing engagement packs and commmunications.
- Provide project support across the program.
In addiiton, depending on your skillset, these roles offer exposure to:
- Assisting with Change Impact Analysis
- Facilitating/running stakeholder engagement forums
- Ceating end-to-end AS:IS and TO:BE process maps.
This is an involved role for an outstanding, engaging Project co-ordinator, Change Analyst or PMO Analyst Adminstrator.
- Knowledgable and ideally experience within Change Management
- Superbly organised, proactive individual.
- Able to operate confidently and autonomously in a pressurised environment
- Experience delivering on projects or programs ideally within Transformation.
- Project experience within the Change Management space - highly sought after.
- Immediate starts, various locations on offer.
If you have the right skills and experience, hit APPLY or contact me directly.
Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216