Change Manager - Process and Systems
This role as a Senior Change Manager will see you collaborating and leading a team to support an exciting major project. The 12 month-long contract is based in Ultimo close to Central station.
You will be -
- Supporting the end-to-end process of executing change and communication
- Lead an enthusiastic team
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly identify change-related risks
- Developing methods and activities to support stakeholder communications and training
- Co-ordinate stakeholder engagement activities and ensuring thorough understanding and consultation between all parties
- Complete a detailed impact assessment on people and behaviours
- Engage impacted stakeholders and develop a change plan including capability plan
- Build communication plan with Communications team
- Implement change plan and develop a change strategy
- Conduct change impact change readiness and stakeholder analysis assessments
- The Team - Work closely with the Change team. Must have experience leading Change teams of 3 - 7 people.
- More information about the company and program will be disclosed during the phone-screening stage of the recruitment process.
- Experience in end-to-end Senior Change Manager Roles is essential (3 to 5 years).
- A strong technical background working in Technical or System change projects
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to collaborate effectively in a team, as well as individually
- Demonstrated ability to work with high-demanding tasks
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Proven experience working in and delivering Change projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to succinctly explain ideas and processes
- Co-ordination and analytical skills
02 9248 6204