Change Manager - Organisational Health
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
Excellent Daily Rate Contract opportunity for a Change Manager working on an large scale Organisational Redesign and Transformation Program, focusing on Organisational Health.
- Work closely with the Organisational Health Program Manager to design initiatives and strategies to address and deliver demonstrable improvement in organisational health indicators.
- Develop and implement comprehensive stakeholder consultation strategies to support the full implementation life cycle of initiatives through design, approval, delivery and evaluation to enhance support for and participation in initiatives and achievement of objectives.
- Lead and perform a mix of change and project management activities to facilitate appropriate functional leadership and ownership of initiatives and provide ongoing advice, oversight and change management support to maximize success throughout implementation.
- Prepare detailed change plans that drive change activity across key change management domains including communications, change leadership, engagement, training and coaching that maximise business adoption and outcomes of change and improvement initiatives.
- Lead assessment of change impacts and outcomes through conducting impact analyses, identifying issues and developing solutions in consultation with stakeholders.
- Design, develop, deliver and manage program related communications that create awareness and buy in to change initiatives and outcomes.
- Provide advice to inform the design and delivery of training programs, related documentation and resources and provide advice and support to strategies that maximise training and coaching outcomes.
- Apply the Modernisation change framework and other relevant project and change management methodologies as required to ensure consistent governance and standards of delivery across programs.
- Define and measure success metrics and report on change progress including analysis and advice on issue management, activities and processes in order to ensure efficient and effective delivery of project outcomes.
- Reflect organisations values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the center of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
- Minimising impact to business.
- Driving and assessing cultural change across the organisation in a period of immense transitional change.
- Assessing and developing the most effective change management strategies for the initiatives that manage risk and meet the success criteria of the initiative.
- Developing communication and engagement activities in close conjunction with relevant stakeholders to create awareness and buy-in to the program outcomes with a number of competing priorities.
If you have the right experience and are interested in the position, please press APPLY to submit your details. Rob Friggieri 02 9248 6257