Change Manager - Modernisation
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
Excellent daily rate contract opportunity for a Change Manager to work on a large scale Modernisation Program with a focus on Organisational Design and Restructure.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities including a specific project to improve organizational health
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication effort with the design, development, delivery and management of
- Support the assessment of change impacts through and conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts with the provision of input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Integrate change management activities into program/project plans
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
If you have the right experience and are interested in the position, please press APPLY to submit your details. Rob Friggieri 02 9248 6257