Change Manager - ICT - SAP Re-Design Program
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
The ICT program's objective is to transition all services and systems by the end of the year, including redesign and relocation. The Change Manager for will be responsible for activities to communicate the change to users of the applications. The objective is to deliver program level change capability to ensure effective stakeholder impact analysis is conducted and change management communication to create awareness and understanding of the program. It is imperative that impacted users are aware, informed and able to continue business during the transition.
- Lead change management and communication activities across the program
- Lead the stakeholder impact assessment and stakeholder management plans.
- Develop, implement and monitor effective program change management and communication strategies and plans aligned with the ICT approach.
- Identify through appropriate reporting and analysis, identify areas of risk and provide recommendations and mitigation strategies.
- Work with the ICT PMO Change and Communication team to ensure program communications deliverables are met.
- Support and provide input to ICT Program Directors, Program Managers other ICT Change Managers and key stakeholders by providing advice and guidance to shape program communication deliverables and implement consistent change and engagement frameworks.
- Fluid, fast paced environment, operating within complex change in a compressed timeframe, with stakeholders that are in a landscape of change that affecting multiple aspects of their daily work
- Ability to work with technical program teams to determine and document impact assessments
- Assessing and developing the most effective change management strategies for the programs that manage risk and meet the success criteria of the initiatives in short timeframes
- Developing communication and engagement activities in close conjunction with relevant stakeholders to create awareness, manage stakeholder impact and gain buy-in to the program outcomes.
If you are interested in this position and have the right skills then please press APPLY to submit your resume. Rob Friggieri 02 9248 6257