Change Manager (HRIS Project)
Currently seeking a Change Manager to support the change delivery for the implementation of a new Human Resources Information System (HRIS) System. 6 month fixed-term contract with likely 12+ month extention.
As part of the Change Office, you will be responsible for the end-to-end change delivery experience in a project environment, delivering changes in technology, people and process. You will focus on the design and delivery of change management artifacts and developing key messages and communications. The individual will influence and manage change using your strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills. You will focus on execution and delivery by effectively managing and coordinating demands across a large number of stakeholders.
- Proven experience in end-to-end change delivery of technology, people and process changes in a project environment
- Experience working with HR Stakeholders
- Proven experience in designing and delivering change management and communication artifacts
- Ability to keep the customer front of mind in all you do and build strong stakeholder relationships
- Experience in managing transformation projects in the banking/financial industry (highly desirable).
- Ability to apply your strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- A "can-do" attitude and resilience to deliver across multiple projects
- Experience on a HRIS or similar project (preferred)
Please click "Apply" or contact Laurie on (07) 3020 0317.