Change Manager - Finance Transformation
A Change Manager role has come up as a 12 month fixed term contract to work on an exciting ten year strategic plan and choreograph a suite of innovative programs.
The Change Manager will work with the Senior Change Manager to work on a Finance Transformation project to help move to a Shared Services platform.
Apply an agreed structured consistent change management approach and methodologyKey Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with relevant project and HR specialists to develop and deliver a tailored change plan
- Conduct readiness assessments and evaluate results to inform change approach and plans
- Ability to identify, establish and maintain positive, productive relationships with key stakeholders for the projects and programs
- Ensure delivery within timeframes provided by the Portfolio Leads and Senior Change Manager
- Assist to coordinate and establish formal/informal change networks
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or solid experience in delivering effective change management in large scale, transformative programs including changes to people, organisational structures and culture, technology, process, finance and operations
- Knowledge and experience of working with a project management framework and tight linkages needed with change management deliverables
- Effective self-leadership, interpersonal and communication skills; most importantly ability to influence stakeholders
- Solid experience in designing and applying fit-for-purpose change approaches and deliverables
- Attractive salary package, with view to extension on contract
- A leading organisation in their sector
- Challenging and varied role
- Drive a wide change program across multiple projects
The hiring manager is looking for a creative and talented change manager, if this sounds like you please apply now or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion.