|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day|
My client, a leading company in the energy sector, is looking for a Change Manager to join their Melbourne team.
You, the successful candidate, will be responsible to facilitate the delivery of complex and highly cross functional strategic projects.
What we need from you:
- 5-10 years of Change management experience
- Verbal and written communication of the highest calibre
- Relevant PM qualifications e.g. AIPM and or/PMI required
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Equipped with relevant techniques required for planning, monitoring and controlling programs
What we would like from you:
- Agile experience or exposure is an advantage
- Experience with and qualifications in Six Sigma, Lean is an advantage
What's required from you:
- Application of a structured methodology to meet the requirements of the project
- Synergy and support of all channels of communication regarding the design, development and delivery of the project
- Analyse and pre-empt the impact of the change elements of the project
- Provision of input for relevant compliance, legislative and regulatory policies
- Well versed in managing multiple projects from one remote standpoint
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working environment
- Prime CBD location (close to public transport)
- Employee Assistance Program
If you think that you have the relevant experience and skills required to dominate this role, please apply for a confidential discussion.