|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$850 - AU$880 per day + super|
The overall purpose of the Change Manager is to ensure the people, process and system changes relating to the program have been identified, planned for, communicated and successfully embedded into the business.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise business adoption and minimise resistance and impact to business performance and the customer experience.
- Prepare detailed change plans that drive change activity for the five change management levers: communications, change leadership, engagement, training, coaching,
- Identify key stakeholders and develop strong relationships to engage those stakeholders
- Lead the assessment of change impacts through conducting impact analyses, identifying key stakeholders and managing engagement and alignment activities
- Support the program communication effort with the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Support the program training efforts with the provision of input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Apply the change framework and other BAU frameworks as required to ensure alignment
- Support the Program leadership team by providing change management advice and guidance to shape program deliverables.
- Assessing and developing the most effective change strategies for the program that manage risk and meet the success criteria of the initiative
- Developing communication, engagement, role and behavioural change plans and activities in close conjunction with the Communications & Marketing Branch and the People & Safety Branch to create awareness and buy-in to outcomes
- Developing business readiness, implementation and support in close conjunction with regional business unit change and business managers to reduce business disruption, increase business take-up and protect the customer experience.
- Maintaining strong personal links and networks across the wider organisation
The hiring manager is looking for a practical and talented change manager, if you would like to find out more please apply now or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion