|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$950 per day|
The Change Lead is looking for a Change Manager to come on board a large transformation and deliver on the change management plan. This role will provide you an opportunity to get stuck into complex transformational project that will be challenging and rewarding. It will suit someone with at least 3 years change manager experience that has end to end project experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist to develop and refine a pragmatic change management framework.
- Conduct detailed impact analysis and raise concerns and recommendations to Portfolio Leads and Change Director.
- Conduct readiness assessments and evaluate results to inform change approach and plans.
- Manage issues and risks as part of preparing stakeholders to become ready, willing and able to accept and adopt changes.
- Work as a cohesive team with Senior Change Communication Managers to advise and coach senior leaders to effectively deliver and communicate the changes to meet objectives.
- Identify to establish and maintain positive, productive relationships with key stakeholders.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in delivering effective change management in large scale transformation programs that include changes to people, organisational structures and culture, technology, process, finance and operations.
- Demonstrated experience working with different project management methodologies and frameworks and tight linkages needed with change management deliverables.
- Advanced planning, project management, time management and decision making skills.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills; most importantly ability to influence senior stakeholders and executives.
- Capability to plan and lead others to achieve priority outcomes and respond flexibly to changing and at time ambiguous environments.
- Extensive experience in designing and applying fit-for-purpose change approaches and deliverables.
- Solid experience in managing teams and providing coaching and change leadership to teams (including executives).
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next opportunity then apply now or call Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion.