|Location:||Kensington, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a public organisation for a motivated and experienced Change Manager. This role will liaise with IT system streams, Business Transition and external stakeholders in order to ensure the successful execution of communications and transition processes. This role will challenge you and be a meaty and exciting next step for you as a Change Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a Change/Comms strategy in order to implement the new process and system changes effectively.
- Develop a change strategy for stakeholders and the training and communications to support.
- Understand the change impacts and develop strategies to mitigate the risks.
- Employ Change Management theories in a manner that ensures the effective management of the change process.
- Relevant tertiary (or equivalent) qualifications or experience in change and communication qualifications in Change Management or Psychology would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in large transformation projects, with specific experience within process re-engineering and organisational re-design.
- Proven experience in the preparation, development and delivery of an extensive system training package for an Enterprise programme.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for an exciting project that will challenge and interest you then please apply now or call Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion.