We are currently seeking an experienced Change Manager to support the change delivery for the Transformation Program. This role reports to the Head of Organisational Change who you will be working very closely with.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end change delivery experience in a project environment, delivering changes in technology, people and process.
You will focus on the design and delivery of change management artefacts and developing key messages and communications.
The individual will influence and manage change using your strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills. You will focus on execution and delivery by effectively managing and coordinating demands across a large number of stakeholders.
- Proven experience in end-to-end change delivery of technology, people and process changes in a project environment
- Proven experience in designing and delivering change management and communication artefacts
- Ability to keep the customer front of mind in all you do and build strong stakeholder relationships
- Experience in managing transformation projects in the banking/financial industry (highly desirable)
- Experience in operating at a fast pace with a focus on execution
- Ability to apply your strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- An understanding of the financial services industry
- A "can-do" attitude and resilience to deliver across multiple projects
- Ability to drive continuous improvement working with a team of dedicated change professionals
Please contact Mark Crow on 0404 199 723 to discuss further.