|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
My client, a publically listed company, is looking for a Change Manager to join their team.
You, the successful candidate, will be responsible to work collaboratively with the project team and vendor to rollout a new POS system.
What we need from you:
- 5 years of Change management experience
- Verbal and written communication of the highest calibre
- Relevant PM qualifications e.g. AIPM and or/PMI required
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Equipped with relevant techniques required for planning, monitoring and controlling programs
What we would like from you:
- Experience with ADKAR is a plus
- Experience with and qualifications in Six Sigma, Lean is an advantage
What's required from you:
- Application of a structured methodology to meet the requirements of the project
- Synergy and support of all channels of communication regarding the design, development and delivery of the project
- Analyse and pre-empt the impact of the change elements of the project
- Provision of input for relevant compliance, legislative and regulatory policies
- Well versed in managing multiple projects from one remote standpoint
If you think that you have the relevant experience and skills required to dominate this role, please apply for a confidential discussion.