We are on the hunt for a collaborative Change Manager working in a small yet highly productive and cohesive team. This is your chance to undertake change initiatives and activities that demand the highest deliberation and sensitivity while navigating a complicated organisation with many layers.
The client we represent is very flexible and understanding with how you would like to operate within their organisation! They offer hybrid working models to help cater to family commitments.
Your day to day will consist of:
- To support organisational change initiatives and projects, you will create and implement change transition plans. You will also assist managers and project teams in integrating change activities.
- Determine the individuals and responsibilities needed to oversee change activities, as well as to carry out communication and audience engagement tasks backed by the wider Comms and L&D teams.
- Creation of marketing materials, resources and campaigns to increase awareness of change
- In order to produce the best results for all employees and stakeholders, exhibit a true person-centred attitude.
- Work with the Senior Change Manager to provide leaders with guidance and coaching on their role in change while fostering an organisational mentality.
You need to have:
- Bachelor qualification in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years' + of change management experience relating to major business transformation projects
- A people centred mindset and user experience mindset and excellent relationship building skills
- Experience with change management methodologies, frameworks, and tools such as Prosci/ADKAR, Kotter or similar
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics