Change Communications Analyst
|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$750 per day|
I have a six month contract - with potential for extension - for a Change Communications Analyst to help successfully deliver a major Finance Procurement transformation.
This will be a fast-paced role, working with a friendly and outstanding Change team, which will ideally suit a Change Analyst with a strong Communications background.
You will be a key pivot in ensuring the delivery of this major transformation is communicated with outstanding quality across a number of mediums.
- Successfully working with Change resources and business state to understand current state and future state.
- Designing and writing from ground up the Change Communications Plan.
- Writing and delivering a range of Change, Internal and External communications documents and packs.
To be considered for this position, you'll need:
- Essential: proven experience designing and delivering Change Communications.
- A track record of designing and delivering Internal and External communications - to Vendors, to Ministerial Departments etc - is highly regarded.
- Experience working as a hands-on Change Analyst or Manager is highly regarded.
- A background in Organisational Change Management is essential - including a strong knowledge / understanding of one or more Change methodologies and ideally delivering hands-on Change as an Analyst or Manager.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience delivering on relevant projects.
- A highly motivated and positive mindset - able to work successfully based on little information.
- Join a high performing and highly regarded team.
- Work on a pivotal project for this major Australian organisation.
- Great opportunity for an enthusisastic individual with high learning agility to build really strong experience.
If this sounds like it's for you...
Please HIT APPLY or contact me directly.
Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216