Change Analyst - major transformation - six month contract
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$600 per day|
I have a six month contract - with potential for extension - for a ChangeAnalyst to help successfully deliver a major organisational transformation.
This will be a fast-paced role, working with a friendly and outstanding Change team, which will ideally suit a Change Analyst with a strong Communications background.
You will be a key pivot in ensuring the delivery of this major transformation is communicated with outstanding quality across a number of mediums.
- Successfully working with project and business stakeholders to understand current state and future state.
- Helping create and deliver the Change and Change Communications Plan.
- Writing and delivering a range of Change, Internal and External communications documents and packs.
- Being involved with designing and delivering training.
To be considered for this position, you'll need:
- Essential: proven experience working on Change projects as a Change Analyst.
- A background in Organisational Change Management is essential - including a strong knowledge / understanding of one or more Change methodologies and ideally delivering hands-on Change as an Analyst or Manager.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience delivering on relevant projects.
- A highly motivated and positive mindset - able to work successfully based on little information and in an ambigious environment.
- Join a high performing and highly regarded team.
- Work on a pivotal project for this major Australian organisation.
- Great opportunity for an enthusisastic individual with high learning agility to build really strong experience.
If this sounds like it's for you...
Please HIT APPLY or contact me directly.
Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216