|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
Work within an established and well respected financial institution, just a stone's throw away from the Brisbane River.
Your new role could see you working in the head office of one of Australia's most loved Banks, surrounded by great coffee shops, and an array of restaurants to cater to your every need.
About the Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Gym discounts and much more!
About the role:
- This is a newly created position within the transformation silo of one of Brisbane's biggest household names
- Reporting into the Portfolio Change Lead/Senior Change Manager, the role is essential in understanding their business
- The role will be to understand the impacts to, and the needs of stakeholders of transformation change initiatives
- You'll be identifying change impacts, and assisting in building appropriate plans to support and embed business changes
- Ideally you have exposure to change management, and the ability to identify change impacts
- You'll have knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- You'll have a background in financial services (or similar organisation)
- Familiarity with project management approaches, and the phases of the project lifecycle
What to do now:
If this sounds like a role that would be of interest to you, I'd love to hear from you and chat about the next steps. Please select APPLY, or send across your resume to joanne.tanton @ambition.com.au