Change Analyst - 6 month contract
- Great daily rate contract based in Sydney Ultimo
- Initial six month contract with a view to extend
- Deliver a new front-line analytics tool
Excellent daily rate contract opportunity for a Change Analyst at a Australia's leading provider of vocational education and training.
You will play a key role as a Change Analyst implementing a front-line analytics tool within Australia's leading provider of vocational education and training.
The focus for the Change Analyst will be to support the design and implementation of an internal analytics tool, facilitating the successful delivery of a new way of working.
- Engage stakeholders to understand their requirements and match their needs.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Develop intimate knowledge of process, systems, people and operating model impacts.
- You will define fit for purpose stakeholder engagement, analysis, communications and/or training responses, and ensure materials are developed to address the impacts.
- Around 1-3 years experience as a Change Analyst.
- Good knowledge of commercial lending products.
- Understanding of analytics intelligence
- Analyse and understand stakeholder needs and requirements.
- Flexibility to vary your approach to different groups.
- A professional attitude and an engaging approach to training and communication.
- Excellent daily rate at Australia's leading provider of vocational education and training.
- Great and modern Ultimo offices,
- Contract likely to be extended to include implementation piece.
If you have the right experience and are interested in this great opportunity, please press APPLY to submit your resume, or contact me.
Amaranda +61 29248 6204, or email your resume to