|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the public sector for an experienced Change Analyst. This opportunity will suit you if you have previous experience as a Change Analyst and are looking for your next challenge. This role will suit someone who can work as an autonomous Change Analyst and is a self starter that is motivated to be productive. This role will allow you an opportunity to be a part of a large transformation project, working in an organisation that is striving to make others lives better.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Change Lead and SMEs, including facilitating stakeholder consultations.
- Conduct change impact analysis and identify issues, risks and solutions.
- Assist with the design and development of training programs and documentation.
- Prepare initial detailed change plans that will drive change activity across key change domains.
- Assist in the end to end process of program related communications that create awareness and buy in to change initiatives.
This role will suit someone who is motivated, has clear communication skills and is driven. If this sounds like you please apply now or call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.