|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Change Analyst for a 2 month contract within one of the big four banks. This role will be a part of a large team where there is an established change practice. This means for you the potential to work and learn alongside highly experienced Change Management professionals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop change impact assessments and provide advice and strategy from that assessment.
- Conduct and facilitate stakeholder forums.
- Create communication plans that effectively communicate the change taking place to the wider business.
- Write communications to support the business through the transformation.
- Demonstrated experience working on a transformation project in a change capacity.
- Knowledge of change management principles.
- Previous experience within the banking industry.
If this sounds like you and you are excited to work amongst a strong change team, please apply now or call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.